Full-Time Full Time Early Years Teacher
Earn money teaching English abroad - i-to-i paid teaching jobs
The Class Teacher will:
• teach a class of pupils, and ensure that planning, preparation, recording, assessment and reporting meet their varying learning and social needs;
• maintain the positive ethos and core values of the school, both inside and outside the classroom;
• contribute to constructive team-building amongst teaching and non-teaching staff, parents and governors;
• ensure that the current national conditions of employment for schoolteachers are met.Duties:
The Class Teacher will:
• implement agreed school policies and guidelines;
• support initiatives decided by the Headteacher and staff;
• plan appropriately to meet the needs of all pupils, through differentiation of tasks;
• be able to set clear targets, based on prior attainment, for pupils’ learning;
• provide a stimulating classroom environment, where resources can be accessed appropriately by all pupils;
• keep appropriate and efficient records, integrating formative and summative assessment into weekly and termly planning;
• report to parents on the development, progress and attainment of pupils;
• maintain good order and discipline amongst pupils, in accordance with the school’s behaviour policy;
• participate in meetings which relate to the school’s management, curriculum, administration or organisation;
• communicate and co-operate with specialists from outside agencies;
• lead, organise and direct support staff within the classroom;
• participate in the performance management system for the appraisal of their own performance, or that of other teachers.
About the Candidate:
The successful Candidate should hold:
• A Bachelor’s Degree in Primary Education (B.Ed.) or BA Degree with PGCE in Primary Education or an experienced graduate with equivalent teaching qualification.
• Previous experience teaching at either Foundation Level, Key Stage 1 or 2 desirable
• Enthusiastic, flexible, and willing to become part of a supportive teaching team in a developing international school environment.
Songkhla International School
830 Kanjanawanit Road, Hat Yai, Songkhla, Thailand, 90110
Tel: 66 74 445 589, +66 88 788 1058
How to ApplyRecruitment: Please submit your CV, cover letter, recent photograph and reference details to firstname.lastname@example.org Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
1608 total views, 1 today