Full-Time Full Time Academic Head
Earn money teaching English abroad - i-to-i paid teaching jobs
We are looking for an inspirational Academic Head who has the vision, drive and experience to lead the company into its next stage of development.
Ideal English Academy is a private language school that designs, develops and provides high-quality educational programs for learning English for all age groups, but primarily to private schools in the greater Bangkok metropolitan area. We provide our client schools with curricula and teachers for their various English-based programs.
Delivering educational excellence in a first class learning environment is key to everything we do at IDEAL English Academy. We are committed to giving our students what they need to succeed.
By providing first-rate facilities, strong student support and high quality teaching we create the IDEAL environment for our students to achieve.
We are looking for an inspirational Academic Head who has the vision, drive and experience to lead the company into its next stage of development. This is a rare and exciting opportunity to join an already successful language centre and contribute to its growth in a key management position.
• You will have excellent leadership, communication and organisational skills, and will be able to bring together and influence managers and practitioners from across the school to provide high quality teaching, learning and success for the benefit of our students.
• Masters degree in education administration/educational leadership or a related field from an accredited western university
•At least 5 years of proven track record in a similar role, delivering excellence in a teaching and learning environment
• Strong management and leadership skills
• Diverse knowledge of educational practices and models
• Excellent interpersonal, relationship building and communication skills
• Excellent organizational and administration skills dynamic with an ability to take initiative, solve problems and deliver results
• Computer literate (MS Office)
• Be a native speaker of English from one of the following countries only – United Kingdom, United States, Canada, Australia, New Zealand or South Africa
If you have extensive leadership and management experience, a successful track record of leading and delivering strategic planning and the ability to lead others with energy, enthusiasm and to command respect whilst delivering outstanding results then we want to hear from you.
Work with an established board and senior management team to:
• Oversee the operation and development of the academic department within three schools, ensuring that all guidelines are upheld and all internal procedures followed
• Develop and implement the company’s vision and strategy
• Develop and sustain strong relationships with staff, students, parents and the Board
• Ensure the activities of the department are operated effectively and efficiently
• Work closely with the operations department to ensure staffing levels run at maximum capacity
• Provide leadership, direction and oversight of the academic department
• Provide leadership, direction, supervision and training for managers and teachers
An attractive salary package and significant benefits will be offered to the successful candidate according to your qualifications and experience.
How to ApplyTo Apply: Please send your CV with a covering letter stating your salary expectation and a recent photograph to IDEAL English Academy, HR Department – email@example.com quoting REF: AH2 For more information about our company, our client schools, please visit our company website at http://www.engideal.com/ All applications are in the strictest of confidence.
2058 total views, 1 today