Bangkok Christian College
Earn money teaching English abroad - i-to-i paid teaching jobs
Bangkok Christian College is accepting applications for the coming 2013 academic year. Positions are available for the Mathayom English Immersion Program. We are looking for highly skilled, diligent, and dynamic teachers who enjoy working in a professional environment. The positions will begin 1 May 2013. Interviews will be conducted for the available positions in February and March of 2013.
Please read the following information carefully. Failure to comply with the directions will invalidate your application.
English Immersion Program
Mathayom Teachers (All Subjects)
Teachers are scheduled to teach between 22 and 25 periods (40 minutes) each week and are required to attend regular staff meetings. Teachers will also attend a limited number of Saturdays over the course of the year for parent-teacher conferences and school functions. The school uses high quality Western textbooks and has excellent resources available.
The annual starting salary is between 652,000 and 832,000 baht depending on qualifications and duties assigned. This includes a 40,000 baht contract completion bonus. Work permit, health insurance, and lunch are provided. All official holidays are paid, and the teacher will receive 7 sick/personal days per year in addition to approximately 8 weeks of holiday.
Applicants must meet the following criteria:
– Must be a native English speaker from The United States, Canada, United Kingdom, Ireland, Australia, New Zealand, or South Africa. If you are not a native English speaker from one of the listed countries, you will not be contacted or considered for any position at BCC.
– Hold a bachelor’s degree or higher in a relevant subject area.
– Applicants with a master’s degree, education degree, or teaching credentials are particularly encouraged to apply.
– Minimum experience of two years teaching in a high school, preferably in Thailand.
– Able to provide original education diplomas, certificates, and transcripts. The school will not consider any applicant for employment who cannot provide these documents at the time of the initial interview. No exceptions will be made.
Before deciding if our school is a good fit for you, please take the time to visit our department website for more information
If you are suitably qualified and would like to be part of a professional and dedicated team that is committed to helping students reach their full potential, please contact:
How to Applylease contact: firstname.lastname@example.org The following information should be included in the email: - Specify the position for which you are applying (English, Math, Science) - Detailed Resume (CV) - Current Photo - 2 professional references - Contact information including current phone number and e-mail address
4344 total views, 1 today